Giant Schnoodles are unlike other types of doodles that are widely bred, like Bernedoodle puppies and Goldendoodles.
The development of the the Giant Schnauzer incorporated several larger breeds, including the Standard Poodle; It’s quite logical to breed back to emphasize those gentle, affectionate, intelligent traits.
- AKC Registered Giant Schnauzer
- Veterinarian owned, every possible health concern has been addressed…
- OFA certified hips and elbows
- Heart and Retinas are certified
- Genetically tested free of every currently recognizable malady.
Liesel has 9 babies: 6 males and 3 females – all are available at this time. Health testings, certifications and guarantees come with a fair price. Place your $500 deposit to hold your place in que! Males are $2250 and females are $2500. Pictures will be updated weekly!